Saturday, March 5, 2011

Take Me Home Tonight

This movie just came out and it is hilarious.  Tim and I actually saw this movie back in January during the premiere.  It was our first time going to a movie premiere and we had a lot of fun (thank you Elizabeth for inviting us).  The star of the movie, Topher Grace, came to the premiere which made the whole experience even better.  This is a classic 80's movie.  It is honestly like someone made this movie during the 80's, stuck it in a vault, and then pulled it out right now to show.  The soundtrack is awesome!  This movie has everything that you love about 80's movies: the jock, the beautiful girl, the nerd that wants the beautiful girl, etc.  Both of us laughed the entire time and I thought the storyline was great.  I would definitely recommend this movie and we will probably buy it when it comes out.  I know I am definitely getting the soundtrack!  Also, I am pretty sure that since Topher Grace came to the premiere I can say we are friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment