Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Limitless

This movie was okay.  It is about a guy that starts taking a pill that lets him access every aspect of his brain (scientists say we only actually use 20%).  He goes from a struggling writer to an overnight genius.  It was extremely entertaining and the movie was made really well but I thought the movie went down hill in the last 30 minutes.  The movie is about an hour and 45 minutes long and I really thought that it should have been between 2.5 to 3 hours.  I can't stand it when a movie jumps forward a significant period of time without any explanation.  This movie does that.  You will be completely enthralled and then it will say "12 months later."  After this point, they end the movie quickly and leave the ending wide open as to hint toward a sequel.  Overall, I was entertained and the concept was cool but I wouldn't waste the money to see it in the theater.  This one is a renter.

No comments:

Post a Comment