Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Grill at Highlands Row

Today, we ate at the Grill at Highlands Row.  It is over near the Bearden Beer Market.  We went for brunch to celebrate Robin's birthday.  Tim and I had both heard of the restaurant and thought the menu looked amazing online.  The food was fantastic.  The brunch menu has a lot to choose from.  I got the highlands benedict.  It consisted of two fried green tomatoes, two crab cakes, and then two poached eggs covered with cilantro hollandaise.  I ate every bite!  It was wonderful.  Tim got steak and eggs.  His steak was cooked perfectly and so were the eggs.  His dish also came with smoked gouda grits which were out of this world.  We had a fabulous time and I thought it was well worth the money.  After tip, we spent a total of $48.  I definitely want to go there for dinner one night and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment