Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just Go With It

Hilarious!! I was literally laughing out loud in the theater.  I loved this movie.  It is a great comedy and probable one of the funnest movies Adam Sandler has done since Big Daddy.  The movie is about a guy that pretends to be married to get women.  I honestly haven't laughed so hard in a movie in a while.  I don't want to give too much away about this movie so I am just going to say that if you are looking for a laugh definitely go see this movie.  It is well worth the money and I will definitely be buying it.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to see this for a really long time!! Julie, Dave and I actually had time to watch a movie the other day and of course we were clueless as what to watch. Wouldn't you know we looked at your blog to get ideas! You are genius!

    ReplyDelete