Tuesday, May 31, 2011

P.F. Chang's at Home

The other day while I was at the grocery store I picked up one of those P.F. Chang's frozen dinner bags.  Tim and I were looking for something quick and easy to eat that night but we didn't want to go out so we decided to try one.  We got the sweet and sour chicken bag.  I also picked up two of the Uncle Ben's Ready Rice (brown rice not white).  The meal took all of 20 minutes to make and it was great.  The P.F. Chang's bag tasted just like we were at the restaurant.  The chicken was fresh and and the sweet and sour sauce cooked up wonderfully.  Also, the rice was very good as well.  I was worried about getting the quick microwave rice but it tasted just like I had cooked it on the stove.  Overall, it was a quick and great tasting dinner.  Another great thing about this meal was that we both were stuffed and it only cost us $12.  If you ever want a great tasting and quick meal definitely try one of the P.F. Chang's frozen bags!  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment