Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Hangover Part 2

Really, really funny!  I was pleasantly surprised by this sequel.  This movie was really funny and was a lot better than I thought it was going to be.  I will admit that it was not as great as the first one but for a sequel they did a great job.  There were a lot of parts where I was literally laughing out loud.  This movie has a ton of great quotes and the cast did a great job.  This one is definitely worth seeing in the theater and we will most likely buy it when it comes out on video.  Also, if you do see this movie in the theater, make sure you get there early to see the previews.  There were a ton of previews for movies coming out this summer that were hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Dave and I still have yet to see this movie! I want to see Bridesmaids too!

    ReplyDelete