Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Other Woman

I had never heard of this movie until I found it on Netflix.  It stars Natalie Portman (whom I love) so I figured I would watch it and give it a try.  It was really good and sad at the same time.  It is about a woman that falls in love with one of her married coworkers.  The two get married and she becomes the other woman.  As the movie continues, you watch her relationship develop with her stepson and the ex-wife.  There are some other twists in the movie which I won't mention but I thought it was worth watching.  I actually cried several times in this movie.  This is definitely a chick flick so I recommend watching one night when your man is out.  That is what I did and I really enjoyed watching.  Also, I think Natalie Portman is beautiful and is a great actress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment