Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bridesmaids

All the descriptions and reviews about this movie were not accurate.  I had heard that this movie was hilarious and that it was like The Hangover but for woman.  Well, I completely disagree.  I thought this movie was good but nothing like The Hangover.  It actually wasn't even that funny.  I definitely walked into this movie thinking that I would probably end up buying it when it came out on DVD.  Well, I was wrong.  I am glad I saw it but I definitely won't be buying it.  Actually, the more I think about it the more I realize that I am kind of disappointed.  I guess my expectations were a little too high.  I honestly thought the movie Just Go With It was a lot funnier.  Overall, I think this is a renter.  

On a different note, Wynnsong has a great movie deal that I must share with everyone.  Any movie that you go to between 4 and 5:30 is only $5.  This includes new releases and applies everyday.  I was very excited/shocked when I went to get my ticket and it was only $5.  I will definitely start going to this theater more often between 4 and 5:30.   

No comments:

Post a Comment